Whether you recently got engaged or have been planning your big day for a while, you can organise every aspect of your wedding and gather ideas all in one place, on one day. Visitors will also be treated to some secret surprises throughout the day, so don’t miss out! Here are 5 main reasons why you should make Wedding World Exhibition your ‘go to’ event this year for wedding planning!
Although it’s only the middle of summer, we’re already looking ahead to autumn and Bristol’s largest wedding exhibitions, featuring hundreds of wedding experts from the South West. We are delighted to be part of this year’s Wedding World Exhibition taking place in September and November at two gorgeous venues in Bristol.
From High Street names including John Lewis, Debenhams and Hotel Du Vin to luxurious brands and bespoke wedding specialists, the exhibitions offer a wonderful day out and a chance to make all your wedding day dreams a reality. So grab your diary and add these dates in:
1. Entrance is free with pre-booked tickets – order yours today by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively you can buy a ticket on the door for only £2.
2. Talk to a range of suppliers about all aspects of wedding planning – from cake and invites to photography and entertainment. Whatever your budget, theme and style, you’ll find an impressive range of wedding professionals, who can help and answer any questions you may have.
3. Watch the two professionally choreographed catwalk shows to find your dream wedding dress and groom’s outfit. You might want to take your mum along as well – there’s fashion inspiration for bridesmaids, flower girls and mother-of-the-bride!
4. Enjoy a free glass of bubbly and take home a goody bag (including a free copy of our latest issue of West Weddings magazine), without having to worry about parking – all three venues have a great parking facilities.
5. Benefit from the unique special offers and discounts from exhibitors – perfect for saving you money and time!
For further details about each event, visit the Wedding World website, and keep checking our blog and Twitter (@WestWeddingsMag) where we’ll be keeping you up-to-date on all the latest news and events in the wedding world!
With Wedding World Exhibition bigger than ever, wedding planning has never been so easy!